Esri & Autodesk – See the collaboration in action
Thursday, August 29, 2019 | 1:00PM – 2:00PM Eastern Time
In this session, you will see how an AEC professional can use the new Autodesk Connector for ArcGIS inside of Autodesk InfraWorks to connect GIS data to your BIM design model in a more seamless manner. GIS data can provide context about the natural and built environment around a proposed site and is now available inside of an environment more familiar to AEC professionals, who also have a need to edit GIS data and receive live updates from verified conditions in the field. With this capability, all attributes of the GIS data are added to the Autodesk InfraWorks model, making the 3D context model much more intelligent, robust and accurate.
- Design smarter, more efficient builds and infrastructure with Esri & Autodesk products
- Visualize the impacts of your design on the build and natural environment
- Save time collecting and sharing information through planning, design, build and operations
- Discover how costly delays for critical design decisions are minimized with a single source-of-truth using ArcGIS
- See how to quickly capture accurate GIS data in the field that is automatically added to your design in Autodesk InfraWorks
David Reeves, Solution Engineer, Esri
John Sayer, Technical Marketing Manager, Autodesk
Carla Lauter, Editorial Analyst, SPAR 3D
This webinar is provided free of charge and underwritten by a sponsor. Following the webinar, you may be contacted by the sponsor with information about their products and services.
Please complete the form below to access the webinar:
Thank you for registering for the SPAR3D.com webinar: Esri & Autodesk – See the collaboration in action
An email will be sent shortly with information on accessing this content.