Introducing NavVis VLX. The device that takes Mobile Mapping Mainstream
On-demand Webinar | Free
NavVis VLX is a first-of-its-kind wearable mapping device that enables high quality reality capture in even the most complex buildings such as construction sites and multi-level towers. Join the webinar to see why its time to rethink mobile mapping.
- Mobile mapping is now mainstream technology.
- Mobile mapping improves data acquisition by a factor of 10.
- NavVis point clouds are well suited for as-built documentation with CAD and BIM.
- The quality of NavVis VLX data is best-in-class with regard to point cloud accuracy and noise.
- NavVis VLX is a new highly versatile and affordable wearable mapping product.
Dr. Felix Reinshagen, CEO, NavVis
Finn Boysen, Head of Global Sales, NavVis
Carla Lauter, Editorial Analyst, SPAR 3D
This webinar is provided free of charge and underwritten by a sponsor. Following the webinar, you may be contacted by the sponsor with information about their products and services.
Please complete the form below to access the webinar:
Thank you for registering for the on-demand SPAR3D.com webinar: Introducing NavVis VLX. The device that takes Mobile Mapping Mainstream, sponsored by NavVis.
A confirmation email will be sent shortly with access to the on-demand materials.